Our soft gels’ active ingredient is phytocannabinoid-rich organic hemp oil. The inactive ingredients are polysorbate emulsifiers, medium chain triglycerides (coconut oil), and beta caryophyllene. The gelatin shell is made from bovine-derived gelatin, glycerin, sorbitol and water, so it is not appropriate for vegans. Read more about our soft gels.
Articles in this section
- Can I overdose on the soft gels?
- What if I don't feel anything?
- How long does the effect of the soft gel last?
- Should I take the soft gels with food?
- Where do I store the soft gels?
- What's the difference between the soft gels and tincture?
- How often do I take the soft gels?
- What time of day do I take the soft gels?
- How fast do the soft gels work?
- Are the soft gels vegan?