Why choose CBD soft gels rather than a CBD oil tincture? There’s the convenience of taking a standardized CBD dosage (10mg per soft gel), plus the lack of any hemp aftertaste. You also don’t have to worry about spilling a bottle of soft gels and making a mess! The fast-acting nature of CBD tinctures make them a popular choice for anyone buying CBD oil for anxiety, stress management, low mood or depression, panic attacks, nausea, or headaches. Because SHEbd CBD Soft Gels are time released, many people choose them for more chronic conditions like autoimmune diseases, inflammation and chronic pain, for hormonal imbalances like PMS and cramps, for sleep disorders, or as a general health supplement. Learn more about our products here.
Articles in this section
- Is the tincture vegan?
- Is the tincture organic?
- What if I don't feel anything?
- How long does the effect of the tincture last?
- How long does it take for the tincture to work?
- Is the tincture flavored?
- What's the difference between the tincture and the soft gel?
- Should I take the tincture with food?
- How often do I take the tincture?
- What time of day do I take the tincture?