Like other health supplements in pill form, our soft gels normally take half an hour or more to take effect. Before you feel their effects, they have to pass through your stomach and into your intestine, after which they are broken down by liver enzymes, before eventually making their way into your bloodstream. That said, our SHEbd water soluble CBD soft gels have 3-5 times higher absorption rates than standard CBD capsules, meaning that, compared to other delivery methods, more of the good stuff will get into your bloodstream and work its magic for a longer period of time. Learn more about how our soft gels work.
Articles in this section
- Can I overdose on the soft gels?
- What if I don't feel anything?
- How long does the effect of the soft gel last?
- Should I take the soft gels with food?
- Where do I store the soft gels?
- What's the difference between the soft gels and tincture?
- How often do I take the soft gels?
- What time of day do I take the soft gels?
- How fast do the soft gels work?
- Are the soft gels vegan?